On 2001.02.12 13:31:41 -0600 Clay Fandre wrote:
> Dave Kleist wrote:
> >

> You check out the docs already?
> http://us4.samba.org/samba/docs/samba-pdc-howto.html
> http://us4.samba.org/samba/docs/samba-pdc-faq.html

Yes, the howto is the one that mentions 'These steps are documented
elsewhere' (configure, make, and make install).  Is that all I really need
to do?  Run those three commands (along with the autogen.sh if it exists)?

> > P.S.  BTW, did I read correctly that Samba-TNG is dead in the water?
>
> Where did you hear that from?

I think I read it as a blurb on a Google search.  Something about "with the
departure of Luke, development on Samba TNG has halted" or to that effect.
Hard to say from the website for tng, since it seems a bit stale (of course,
I could have misread the site through bleary eyes), or gotten the dates on
stuff confused.

  - Dave

--
   Dave Kleist
   dkleist at acm.org
   "The covers of this book are too far apart."
              - Ambrose Bierce