You can't do that.  At least not with Bind 8.x.  NAT + DNS servers do not
mix.  I heard Bind 9.x was supposed to have support for it but I haven't
tried it.  You might also have a look at djbdns (http://cr.yp.to), maybe it
can do it.  In any case, djbdns is probably more secure than Bind anyway.

I've alway just stuck my dns boxen outside and made sure they were secured
properly.  DON'T run named as root!  chroot it and run as a non-priveledged
user.

Jay