On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 04:00:28PM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
>Real Time is looking for someone with both MacIntosh and Linux skills for a
>contract position.

Counts me out, I hate macOS

>The current contract will require skills on setting up Macs to talk to
>Linux/Samba servers for both file and print services.

wee! Macs speak lpd provided the printer is true postscript.

>Your skill set must contain troubleshooting skills on both platforms.
>
>Understanding basic firewalling, like IP Masquarding, and port forwarding. Will
>be beneficial.

Butter.

>Ok, I snipped the rest of the marketing crap. Techs hate that stuff anyways. :-)
>
>I'll translate the marketing-speak:
>
>You'll get paid. :-)

Money good, FIRE BAD! FIRE BAD!

>We are nice people and treat people right.

hehe that's what they all say ;-)

>Don't steal our clients.

violators will be banished to windows land.

>Don't end-run us and go directly to the client.

See above.

>You get a free Real Time shirt and can-cooze!

sweet.

>I'll think you are weird.

You gotta do better than that, I already have that one :-)

>(* ok, I add the last one :-) but you have to admit, someone withe Mac and Linux
>   skills has to be a little different! *)
>
>Send url of your resume to jobs at real-time.com.
>
>FYI: If you want to impress _me_ it won't be in MS word format!

how about LaTex?

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789    telnet bofh.jive.org 666
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.5941

Sistina is hiring, see http:/www.sistina.com/Pages/jobs.html for details