Vice President
Business Development & Sales
Sistina Software
email:  sass at sistina.com
www.sistina.com

1313 5th Street S.E., Suite 111
Minneapolis, MN  55414
612-379-3951 Main
612-379-3952 fax
612-867-6402 cell

For Directions: http://www.sistina.com/Pages/map.html

-----Original Message-----
From: sistina-admin at sistina.com [mailto:sistina-admin at sistina.com]On
Behalf Of Ben Lutgens
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 5:12 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Cc: sistina at sistina.com
Subject: [sistina] Sistina Impromptu Installfest

Hi all, thought you might be interested in this. Sistina has recently hired
some individuals with no linux experience who are interested in learning.
Since we are an open source company I figured it'd we'd do something nice.
We
are going to hold an impromptu installfest for the new users and would like
invite those of you who would like to join us. It'll probably not happen for
2
or 3 weeks and it'll be on a saturday or sunday. Basically we'll have some
tables setup, some network access, and a few install cd's handy and we'll
attempt to help you get set up. It'll be quite informal and probably won't
be
any food or beverages like the LUG installfests have as this isn't an
official
sistina thing, I am doing it for our employees and figured I'd invite you
all
as well. More details to follow, please send me a mail so I can tell if
anyone
is interested.

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789    telnet bofh.jive.org 666
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.5941

Sistina is hiring, see http:/www.sistina.com/Pages/jobs.html for details