On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 07:34:59PM -0600, Clay Fandre wrote:
>Ben Lutgens wrote:
>>
>You guys do know that we are having an OFFICIAL installfest on March
>3rd, don't you? Don't you check out the events webpage once in a while?
>Get with it guys. http://www.mn-linux.org/events/

Doh! Well this was something that Tom and I Dreamed up on the way to work, and
I thought, "Hrm, only be a couple people from the company....I could get at
least 15 more people in, I'll invite the LUG"

Perhaps I can convince the people in my company to all convoy over. I could
help someone install GFS or LVM if they wanted.

>Isn't this soon enough, Ben?

I gotta check our schedule but that might work. Can we possibly do the next
one at Sistina? It's in Dinkytown so it's not the greatest location.