Hi all, thought you might be interested in this. Sistina has recently hired
some individuals with no linux experience who are interested in learning.
Since we are an open source company I figured it'd we'd do something nice. We
are going to hold an impromptu installfest for the new users and would like to
invite those of you who would like to join us. It'll probably not happen for 2
or 3 weeks and it'll be on a saturday or sunday. Basically we'll have some
tables setup, some network access, and a few install cd's handy and we'll
attempt to help you get set up. It'll be quite informal and probably won't be
any food or beverages like the LUG installfests have as this isn't an official
sistina thing, I am doing it for our employees and figured I'd invite you all
as well. More details to follow, please send me a mail so I can tell if anyone
is interested.

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789    telnet bofh.jive.org 666
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.5941

Sistina is hiring, see http:/www.sistina.com/Pages/jobs.html for details