I think it's time to sell the "ultimate" Linux 386 notebook. It's a Compaq
LTE Lite/25e (compact notebook). 386-25Mhz, with optional 80387 FPU
installed. 12MB ram, 500MB hd, internal 14.4 modem, high-contrast, backlit
LCD (one of the best LCD I have ever seen..) lid mounted trackmouse. The
battery is in good shape, runs the machine for over 2 hours. I have also
replaced the CMOS battery within the last 6 months, so that should be good
for 6 more years.

The ultimate 386 notebook also includes the matching Compaq docking station.
The docking station features two 16bit ISA slots, two or three drive slots,
onboard IDE controller and a full port replicator. It is designed to have a
monitor set atop it, and a keyboard in front of it, so the whole outfit is
like a small desktop machine. The station has a 10baseT ethernet card
installed as well, which I have been using up until very recently.

The machine has Slackware 7.0 (kernel 2.4.0), and is configued to use all of
the hardware I mentioned. X is installed and runs fine (but slowly..) This
notebook has been extremely reliable since I have owned it. Everything is in
tip-top shape, in all respects. Anyone interested, make offer.

--

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-