The SMTP AUTH is online:

http://www.mn-linux.org/members/tanner/

First, I'd like to reminder everyone, that if you do a presentation, you can get
a free members area on the TCLUG web site.

Second, this was done using Star Office 5.2, I wanted to see what it looked like
in 5.1 and the fronts are screwed up, so best viewed with 5.2

Third, The PDF is made with ps2pdf and it horks some page layouts :-(, I'll use
Acrobat distiller on Monday to get it right.

Fourth, the HTML link is a tar.gz file of the whole thing in HTML

Fifth, Star Office has a niffy presentation to html thingie, so you can view the
presentation online if you want.

Thanks.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700