Quoting Yaron (jethro at freakzilla.com):
>   Hi,
>
> Ok, I've seen NOTHING from the list in days. At all. My network was down
> for a while so I may have been kicked off, but I did resubscribe a while
> ago, got a confirmation and still nothing! Argh. So I'll check if this
> shows up on the archive.
>
> Ack! I missed an OmniKey thread!!!

You got kicked because of bounced emails.

dig freakzilla.com mx

; <<>> DiG 8.2 <<>> freakzilla.com mx
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;	freakzilla.com, type = MX, class = IN

;; ANSWER SECTION:
freakzilla.com.		47m38s IN MX	0 yaron.org.

Get another backup MX host (or 2 or 3 or 5) and it won't happen.

Real Time offers free MX for it's clients. Just send email to support saying
what domains you want backup MX for and the IP address/FQDN of the primary MX.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500