On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 02:00:24PM -0500, duncan wrote:
> I am brand new to this list, and i am very sorry if this has ben covered,
> i didnt see it anywhere.

A better place to ask about this would probably be the TCLUG-Jobs mailing
list.

> Would you as a community be willing to help shed some light on the market
> and the kinds of opportunities in Minneapolis and St paul
> currently?  Pointers to resources (beyond the monster.com,
> hotjobs.com....)

TCLUG-Jobs.  After sending out a bunch of resumes to monster listings and not
even getting responses to the vast majority of them, I sent a message to
TCLUG-Jobs last Friday asking if anyone was hiring for Linux/Unix positions.
I just got home from my fourth interview this week...

--
SGI products are used to create the 'Bugs' that entertain us in theatres
and at home. - SGI job posting