I recently emailed the USBanks online people because they don't support
Mozilla.  I'm guessing they detect the browser and if it's anything other
than Netscape or IE they give you a message saying your browser isn't
supported.  I can understand why they'd want to be careful but now that
Mozilla has built-in SSL it seems like it would be just a matter of saying
- "Use with other browsers at your own risk..."

Brady