On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 10:26:53AM -0600, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> IMO, no.  IIRC, the SB16PCI is ES1371 based (or is it 1370?), which
> is the single chipset I most love to use under linux.  Load the
> driver and It Just Works.

While I love my ES1371-based SB Ensoniq PCI, it just doesn't compare to
the Turtle Beach Montego II I had before I went all out Linux.  One of
the features I loved the most with that card was the hardware mixing.  I
could run as many sounds apps at once and they would all mix together
flawlessly.  Does anyone know how to get es1371 based cards to do that
same thing?

Nate