Basically follow this howto. I was running debian testing and i didnt
need to do the berkeley db stuff or the IMSP stuff.
http://dudle.linuxroot.org/docs/postfix_cyrus/mail.html#toc4

In the postfix virtual table i have to do joe at domain.com
joe\\\@domain.com at domain.com instead of what the howto explains. I have
been trying to get the following perl reg exp to work in place of the
individual user entries in the virtual table, but postfix seg faults on
this regexp.

I also used Cyrus 2.1.0 beta instead of the HIERSEP cyrus (2.1.0 has the
HIERSEP stuff in it and is newer). And sasl 2.0.5beta.

'apt-get source postfix' and modified it slightly based on another faq
to support smtp auth.