On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 10:07PM -0600, Yaron wrote:
> However, when I try moounting an ext2 partition with -t ext3, I get:
>
> mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda5,
>        or too many mounted file systems

Did you do a "tune2fs -j /dev/hda5" first? I don't know if that's the
precise correct command, but you have to sprinkle some magic pixie dust
on the partition to ext3-ize it. I forget if the partition can/should be
mounted or not...probably not.

If you're running Debian unstable, you'll have the necessary versions of
e2fsprogs, etc.

Dan