On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 09:01:56PM -0600, Kelly Black wrote:
> I feel like writing some timing loops to do a song for new years on an Apple
> II, what was the address for poke for clicking the speaker again?

Disclaimer:  I haven't touched an Apple ][ for... um... over 20 years
and it's been about 10 since the last time I saw one.  This
information may be wrong.  In fact, I really, really, hope it's
wrong, because what does it say about me if it's correct?

Anyhow, I think it was -16336.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss