> their Z51 working. Apperently, it works great  in Mandrake.
> But I'm running
> Debian. (Although I am tempted to switch over to the Dark
> Side: if I get
> Mandrake, then I can get the Sims and make my  wife happy,
> too...)

NO!  Don't get started on the Sims...  It's like a drug.  Once you're
hooked, you cannot stop.  You'll spend months and months trying to make the
female/female relationship happen, and when it does, it's boring.  I played
that game for about a month, but I was smart and got off of it before I was
hooked for good.  Seriously, a friend of mine wasted like 6 months of his
life away tending to his family on the sims.  Don't do it.  :)

On another note though, Mandrake is a good distro.  I use mandrake for my
workstations (2 laptops and 2 desktops), and debian, redhat, or freebsd on
servers.

Jay