On Sun, 2001-12-23 at 18:49, Peter Clark wrote:
> 	I've tried everything I can think of, and yet it still doesn't print! I
> don't want to get a new printer, because I am not entirely sure that the
> problem is not with my system. If you're willing to have a go at it, write
> back ASAP!

I have a Lexmark 3200, which uses the same protocol (or so I hear) as
the Z51. Although print drivers do exist for it, they are pretty useless
for anything more than black text. Trying to do color results in a
muddy, wet mess. Why not get a new printer? They're dirt cheap now. HP
DeskJets are especially well supported.