I am interested in starting a collection of old books that cover
basic microprocessor and minicomputer operation and theory. They need not
be "famous" texts, most any title would be appreciated. I think that a
great deal can be learned from these "obsolete" texts that shed a lot of
light and appreciation on how systems operate today.

      Are there any sources anyone can recommend on acquiring many of the
old texts that are undoubtably out of print? Thanks.

       - Jamie

--

   "It's pretty hard to stop a man who eats his toast every morning."