Sort of.  You need to use the it87.o module included with the latest
lm_sensors package.  However, I don't think I have some of the equations
correct in the config file because the chip temp is showing 120C, and I know
it's not that high.  The MB temp shows like 40C to 45C depending on the
system load, so I think the MB and CPU temp are switched around in the
config file (I'm using the defaults).

The it87.o module also requires the i2c-isa.o module.  It will load without
it, but you won't get any data.  If anyone has any experience figuring out
the sensors.conf file, let me know.

Jay