On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 19:11, Jeremy Wilson wrote:
> I would start this email with an apology to those of you i offended by
> placing multiple <.> at the end of sentences or thoughts.  Although i
> find myself doing that quite often lately, when i'm trying to collect my
> thoughts, i am still sorry that it offended some of you.

We are provinding you with free, no strings attached help. It's
irritating when you don't even have the respect to make your posts clear
and understandable.

> Now with that said, I would also like to say that those people who
> griped about a petty thing like that are the same reason i am leaving
> this mailing list and going elsewhere to get my Linux help.  I find it
> rude and appulsive that a person would pick suck a petty thing to
> complain about.  If you have nothing better to do with your time, except
> read a mailing list on email, in cyber-world and reply to it with
> pathetically rude and childish remarks you really need to obtain an
> application for your local community college, fill it out, and take some
> interpersonnal communication classes.  These inexpensive classes will
> help you well, MAKE FRIENDS IN THE REAL WORLD, thus when people make a
> simple mistake in email, you will take it at that, a simple mistake,
> correct the person <nicely> and go on in your life without ever thinking
> twice about it.

You seem very insecure, I think you could benifit from some counseling
or psychotherapy. Perhaps there was some childhood trauma that makes you
go off the deep end when someone comments on your use of punctuation.

> For those of you who helped me while on this mailing list I am very
> thankful for your help and would ask that the help continue in private
> emails.
>
> Below is a list of the people who are worth a shit from this mailing
> list, the rest of you need to get a grip
>
> Mike Hicks
> Rodd Ahrenstorff
> K Hinze

Thank you for dragging this conversation into the gutter with your use
of profanity. I'm sure everyone here will benifit from knowing that they
are not "worth a shit".

> <<< SCANMAN >>> you need to find a signifigant other, whether that is
> human or otherwise, i think the rest of the people on this mailing list
> would appreciate it

The subtle implication of bestality is a nice touch. So, in summary,
everyone is not worth a shit, and I need a girlfriend (human or
otherwise) because you cannot type correctly. You might want to enroll
in one of those interpersonnal communication classes yourself, buddy.

> thankyou

You're welcome. See how nice that was? Maybe you coyuld learn to do the
same thing.