On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Troy.A Johnson wrote:

> > blayer at qwest.net 12/19/01 12:15PM >>>
> > So with Netware 6 - what are the options for Linux client access? Is
> > there a supported NetWare client yet?

> I am curious and have no recent information.

Last I heard the linux client is still in that "kinda sorta maybe if it's
raining on Thursday wearing blue socks" phase.  Novell introduced its
e-directory for linux product and I have no idea what it does.  I think it
allows you to manage your linux machines with the styling of NDS (or
e-directory or whatever they call it).  NDS of course is X.500 standard,
not Active directory (what the hell is a "forest"?  How is there a
container that's more "root" than root?) so I have nothing against
that.

-Brian