On Wednesday 19 December 2001 02:20 pm, you wrote:
> Has anyone gotten this to install?

RH 7.2 has been fantastic for me except the problems I noticed in an earlier
post. The install was much easier than any Windows installation has ever been
for me. I didn't have to configure sound card, video card or network card.
RedHat did it for me so that I was up and running after reboot.

--

David Cross

***********************

What Life Means to Me

As a high school student I discovered I wanted  more
than where my life was heading. Even though I didn't drink alcohol,
I went  to drinking parties each weekend and they became my life.
I loved the party  atmosphere and the feeling of getting away
with something. I found that  the rest of the week was just space
that had to be filled so that I could get to  the weekend.
Strangely enough, some friends challenged me to read  the Bible
for half an hour each day and I took them up on it. When I read the
Bible I realized that my life was really empty. The best thing
about my life was  simply going to these parties, but I wanted
more than that.

As I read the Bible, I realized more than just the emptiness
of my life. I  realized that if I gave my life to Jesus Christ,
I could get a grip on  meaning in my life and I could even
help others. One of the struggles I  had with this was that
I didn't like church. I'd never found a church that  was the
"perfect church" and I didn't have an interest in looking.
However, those same friends that challenged me to read the Bible
challenged me  to try going to church each week. I decided
that since those friends were right  about reading the Bible and
the meaning that Jesus gave my life, I guessed they  might be right
about church, too, so I gave it a try. I went to church with  those
friends and I found a real place that I loved to be. I loved learning so
much about Christ that my half hour Bible reading grew into hours
each day.

I finally felt that I had found the meaning that I was looking for.
It wasn't  because I was reading so much or because I went
to my church's youth group. The  meaning I found was in learning
so much more about Jesus Christ each time I  opened the Bible
or met with other Christians. Jesus became my closest friend  and
I wanted to spend as much time with Him as I could. One thing that
I knew I  needed to leave behind was the wild parties. Surprisingly,
God helped me to  leave them all at once. He even gave me the chance
to tell some of my friends  from those parties about Christ and
Christ changed some of their lives, too. Honestly, Christ has given me
a reason to live. The change he has  made in my life is dramatic proof
that He is real and that He made  me new just as the Bible says He
would do. I know the difference He has made in  my life, so I want
to give others the truth that makes people new.