someone wwas trying to get rid of an old 486 server at the installfest
(sorry but i am bad with names, speak up man!)

now you only need a printer, get the $50 HP Deskjet 630 that was mentioned
in another email and you are good to go,

if you absolutely need laser try Materials Processing or junkyard for
older LJ 3s and 4s

 -munir