On Mon, 2001-12-17 at 21:44, uak wrote:
> Eeeaaaasy Idiot Ben, easy!  :)

It's nice to see I've progressed from "Asshole Ben" to "Idiot Ben"

> Will we have more frequent installfests?  Based
> on the number of people who showed up last time, I say let's do again in
> the nearer future.  Every other month instead of Q:ly?

Sounds fine to me.

> Ah!, and there is beer this week, isn't there?  Jacque, where are you?

Actually I'm working on this one with Jacque, if all goes well it'll be
at "The Borealis" in dinkytown. The GM will hold a "Beer Tasting" for
us. They have a ridiculous amount of different types of imported beers.
Something for all tastes. Good food too!

--
Ben Lutgens
System Administrator

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on
fire."
	- George Carlin