On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Quoting Thomas T. Veldhouse (veldy at veldy.net):
> > I posted a question to this list over one hour ago and it still does not
> > show in the archives and it has not been sent out to the list.  Anybody
> > comment on this?
>
> % uptime
>   6:50pm  up 52 days, 22:40,  1 user,  load average: 11.44, 10.73, 10.31
>
> Over 29,899 message enqueued for delivery.

I must have missed it a few weeks ago, but at the risk of sounding like an
idiot...what is this box doing anyway? I keep hearing about linux-kernel
injections (sounds like some weird innoculation to me), but I don't recall
hearing an explanation of exactly what was going on.

Would someone enlighten me?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com