On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 04:46:38PM -0600, Clint_L_Hegney at gelco.com wrote:

> Is there a place I could take my computer and hook it up to a
> highspeed connection and do this?  The Installfest would be an
> obvious place, but I missed the one in Dec. and it looks like we
> only have them every 4-5 months.  Any ideas?

There are a couple of coffee houses / internet places that you could
go, but I bet you can find another LUGnut who would let you borrow
some bandwidth.  I've got DSL at home, and would offer to let you come
over, but after Christmas would probably be better.  If no one can
offer something sooner, e-mail me.

Cheers,
Phil

--
"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood