Make sure you get him a virus scanner the next time around.  :)

I suggest Norton AV 2002.  Much better than McAfee, and it's autoupdate
feature actually works all the time.  http://www.centralcommand.com is
supposed to have a good one too, but I haven't tried it.  Norton is nice
because it scans any file that hits the hard drive.  Just for kicks, I got
myself a copy of that virus that used readme.eml, and as soon as it hit the
drive, Norton quarantined it, I tried everything I could think of to execute
that virus, but nothing worked.  Norton is a good product.

Jay