On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 01:49:08PM -0600, Clay Fandre (clay at fandre.com) wrote:
> Can you just change the LanguageLevel? How about using convert to change it?
> $ convert file.ps file.eps
>
> I hacked around with postscript a few years ago. It's actually a really powerful programming language that can do much more than just displaying graphics. Here are some links that may help:
> http://cgm.cs.mcgill.ca/~luc/PSgeneral.html
>
> Send me your postscript file. I'd like to try converting it.

I found a way to do postscript level 1, by changing the printer settings
to postscript level 1 before I print.  Unfortunately that did not solve
my problem.

I'm working with the CUPS author now.  I'm able to get a text banner to
work (that I created) but not postscript.  All the postscript banners I
create, CUPS just ignores and prints just the document with no banner.
Note: I can print each of the postscript files as the actual document
though.

--
Amy Tanner
amy at real-time.com