Back up any vitally important data. Although it's possible to install
Win2K w/o messing up your linux partition, Microsoft repeatedly tries to
trick you into erasing it. When you are done installing W2K and you want
GRUB back, boot from the Mandrake CD, hit F1, and type "rescue". You can
then re-install GRUB.