On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 02:07:01PM -0600, Shawn wrote:
> On Thursday 13 December 2001 11:46, Paul Harris wrote:
> > Having said that it's easy to upgrade to Woody, which is up to 2.4.16 last
> > time I checked, and is running just fine on my box (except for all the
> > stuff I don't know how to do yet, but that's down to me not it!)
>
>   So, what would be the way to do this?  apt-get all packages?

Heck no!  Install just what you want to use.

To upgrade from potato to woody, just follow the following steps:

1. replace {stable|potato} in /etc/apt/sources.list with "woody"
2. apt-get update
3. apt-get upgrade

Now everything that you had installed will be upgraded to the verion
currently in woody.

Nate