> Or use Postfix.

Actually, I'm annoyed with postfix.  It makes the job of administering mail
servers so much less exciting.  It just works flawlessly all the time, and
modifications to anything with it simple require doing:
postconf -e "whatever = youroptions"
postfix reload

Too easy.  Plus it's very fast.  What's a guy supposed to do without backed
up queues?  Pfft.

Jay