A while ago I asked for help with setting up a smart host and envelope
masquerading from home.  I'd been having some problems.  Thanks to
Munir and Petre for advice.  Turns out, though, it was a trivial
problem.

At least on Mandrake, you get a /etc/mail subtree with sendmail.cf and
sendmail.mc.  I edited those and did the whole m4 thing.  But...d'oh,
there's an /etc/sendmail.cf that masks /etc/mail/sendmail.cf.  So....
when I finally figured that out, all was hunky dory.

Maybe this will help someone else avoid my goof.

Cheers,