On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 11:29:12PM -0600, ScanMan wrote:
> Thinkgeek.com has a *schweet* system on sale for $1000. It's got to be
> the smallest computer I've ever seen.

*sigh*  The least you could do is include a name (if not an actual
URL) so we don't have to hunt through the thinkgeek site for it...

I'm guessing you're referring to the Cappuccino GX-1 Mini-PC, which
is listed as $999.99 and is the size of a CDROM drive.  If so, I
wouldn't say that they have it on sale...  Right at the bottom of the
page, below the price, I see some red text which says, "This product
is not available for purchase at this time".

In case anyone else wants to drool over it, though:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/computing/5868.shtml

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss