Oh cool! Ok, so I'm coming from the other direction. I'm very geeky but
I'd like to start working GIS into my projects. I'm feeling bit
overwhelmed by all the different projections, data types (esri, arcview,
vector, bitmap, shape) and file types.

Can you recommend a sort of GIS for Dummies?

Joshua b. Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
http://www.greentechnologist.org