On Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 08:36:53PM -0600, Jared Burns wrote:
> Agreed. A big "Thank you" to everyone there. Special thanks to Carl and Dave.

glad to be of help. :) thanks for bringing in your laptop; was good to see
one of those things; since IBM doesn't sell except over the web anymore. :(

tell us if you get the radeon driver to work with it. (I think there might
be a special driver called 'radeon' in the new versions of X; but I could be
wrong). when you do, I'll help you write a modeline for the native 1400x1050
resolution, so your picture should be clearer.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises