Since I am going to be attaching a Linux File server to an NT 4.0 dominated
Domain, and the users are going to be using Microsoft Office products (at
least for a while), I was wondering if anyone could make a recommendation
about some kind of Anti-Virus protection program for Linux.  Our Windows
Machines are currently using Norton Corporate Edition protection.  I am new
to Linux, as most of you may have guessed by now, so any information will be
helpful.  And I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the help that
you have given me so far.

Sincerely,

Mary Ayala
Designer Doors, Inc.