> maybe I'm just pipe-dreaming here... I honestly have never
> touched Outlook's scheduling tools; and have no idea how
> people use them; or how it could be better, if someone would
> just generalize the component.

All of the different parts for Outlook are separate components, but there
isn't a separate scheduling app written using it.  There could be, it
wouldn't take more than probably 10 minutes to write, but what would it's
purpose be?  If your on a windows box anyway, you always have outlook
running (at least I do).

I see where you're coming from though.