On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:22:16 -0600
"james" <jspinti at rr.mn.com> wrote:

> > I bring this up since it may prompt other people to bring similar
> > hand-me-downs. On a previous occasion we got enough stuff to build a
> > working box for a lucky user.

I'll try and bring a thing or two.. if someone has a load of stuff to take
there, but no way to move it, I might be able to drag it down in the van
for you. Would be nice if we could cobble together a couple of cowboy
boxes for the spectators ;)

> Question, do you need any hubs for Saturday, I could bring an 8 port and

> possibly a 16 port if necessary.

Yeah, I'll be bringing my 16 port 10baseT Synoptics hub and some cat-5
stuff along with whatever hardware I am parting with.

          -.bill.layer.- .-frogtown.mn.usa.-

.-Microsoft.Windows.XP.- -.suddenly.everything.sucks-.