On Wednesday 05 December 2001 22:19, Mike Hicks wrote:
> I attended the Unix Users of Minnesota [http://www.uum.org/] meeting this
> evening.  Mike Jacobs, an assistant to the Minnesota Attorney General, was
> supposed to speak and discuss the Microsoft Antitrust Suit, but apparently
> had to pull out of the talk.

On a similar note, any read the editorial column in the latest Linux Journal?
 Apparently, there's "strong measures" being taken to make software that the
source code is available for free (and the like) illegal.  I didn't get a
chance to read the entire article, but that was the jist of it in the first
couple of paragraphs.

Shawn