My wife is doing a paper specifically on this (i.e. TCLUG registering) for her Masters.  It should be done by next week, at which point if people want I'll ask her to do the extra bit necessary to actually get the group registered - somebody official just let me know (paulharris at bigfoot dot com)

Cheers, Paul