On Wednesday 05 December 2001 06:25 pm, andy at theasis.com wrote:
> I'm planning on coming to the installfest with a bin or two of various
> cards, drives, cases, power supplies, and whatever else.
>
> For one thing, I have 2 full tower cases, one AT and one ATX. They are not
> beautiful, but they will work, and they are free. I also have 4-5 power
> supplies that work, and would be suitable for an older machine (not athlon
> or p4, since they're 250W). And a couple ISA modems and other stuff. I'll
> go through the cabinets and boxes over the next couple days to see what
> else I can pull in there.
>
> I bring this up since it may prompt other people to bring similar
> hand-me-downs. On a previous occasion we got enough stuff to build a
> working box for a lucky user.
>
> Andy

I am planning on bringing some stuff too.  Mainly older stuff, three 486/33
MB (2 w/RAM), some older video cards (ISA & PCI), i/o & controller cards (ISA
& VLB), older modems,  four small (170MB/120MB) HDs, a couple of NICs, some
short RAM sticks (1 & 4 MB), one 32 MB PC66  SDRAM, etc.  No cases.  I also
have a couple of 5 1/2" 360 KB drives if anybody is interested...I wasn't
planning on bringing them, but can.  I just cleaned up my basement again, can
you tell :)

Question, do you need any hubs for Saturday, I could bring an 8 port and
possibly a 16 port if necessary.

James