All,
I just got my (Cisco 678) DSL hooked up again (upon moving).

I don't know the specifics, but there seemed to be some issue about
Cisco 675 routers being incompatible (sp?) with the upgraded DSL that I
now receive from Qworst.

They sent me another router even though I did not request it.  It was the
675 and for some reasons, it would not have worked with my set-up anyway.

Anyone know more about why 640K might not work with a 675?
uak
PS.  Thanks to everyone who clarified the obvious about that archive
link:
http://archives2.real-time.com/tclug-list/2000/Sep/msg00907.html

On 5 Dec 2001, Doug Pomerenke wrote:

> I have a Cisco 675 with the cable that I'm willing to sell.
>
> On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 01:07, K Hinze wrote:
> > I am looking for a Cisco 675 or Cisco 678 DSL router with management cable.
<snip>