On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 09:23:54PM +0000, Petre Scheie wrote:

> > If you think I am idiot, keep it to yourself, I don't need to hear it.
>
> > uak
>
> I don't think insulting someone for asking a question is 'welcoming' and
> neither did uak apparently.
> Perhaps he meant it as humor but I don't think it comes across that way.

I read that sentence over and over again and I can't see the insulting
part in it. She said herself she was asking the question even though
it might have been answered 300 times on the list before. And in fact
it had been since Bob changed the list signature to have all the nice
info in it.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer>