What kind of box is it? What's the bottle-neck, the CPU? Is it time to upgrade? We could start a "New TCLUG Server" fund or something.

That reminds me, I started to look into registering the TCLUG as non-profit, but as I started reading up on it, my head started to hurt with all that legal mumbo-jumbo. Anyone have experience with this type of thing? Anyone have free time to try and get this done?