Wow, got a bunch of announcements this week:

First of all, I'd like to thank Jeremy White from CodeWeavers, Inc. for giving his Wine presentation at Saturday's TCLUG meeting. For those who missed it, his presentation can be found at http://www.codeweavers.com/about/news/talks/comdex2001/. (BTW, if you haven't checked out their Cross-Over plugin, do it now. You won't be disappointed. If you like it, don't be cheap and buy it for $20. It really does rock. http://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover/download_demo.php)

Just a reminder that we are having an installfest this Saturday. If you are planning on attending, please register on the website. (http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/) Also, don't forget to bring everything you need (including power strips) so you aren't left high-and-dry. We will be burning CDs there, so don't worry about getting Linux beforehand.

I just found out today that Northfield now has it's own LUG. (Yipee!!!) Here's their announcement message:

        Our first true meeting is Wednesday, 5 Dec. at 7:00 p.m at the Northfield Pub Library.  We're still working on 'net presence, so all we have right now is http://gurno.com/nlug/ .

I am looking for a speaker/topic for January's TCLUG meeting. If you know of anyone, please let me know.

Mike Jacobs, who is the Assistant Minnesota Attorney General, will speaking at the UUM (Unix Users of Minnesota) meeting this Wednesday about the Microsoft antitrust suit. Check out their website for more information:
http://www.uum.org/