<rant>My, what an interesting concept. I find it interesting that so many
people on this list feel the need to change a problem set. It happens quite
often, and can be very frustrating for the person asking the question.  Its
ok to suggest a different approach, but if the person asking the question
says something wont work, please dont dwell on it. </rant>

Sorry, I cant run a second server, or run IMAP. I have my reasons. All Im
asking is for a text based mail reader that works with Kmail.
Jay