It's called W32.Goner.a at mm and it is spread by Outlook and ICQ.  It's on the
Symantec website and KSTP.com has a little blurb on it.  Right now it's a
cat 3 virus, but it seems to spread pretty goo.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Spinti [mailto:jspinti at dart.dartdist.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 3:31 PM
To: Tclug-List
Subject: [TCLUG] E-mail with screen saver attached

Tuesday 3:25 PM

Anybody know anything about a new virus?  Here at work we have been getting
hit with a bunch of unsolicited e-mails with a screen saver attached.  I
looked around the Internet and haven't found anything.  I am blocking them
at the firewall, but would like to know what's going on :)

Thanks,

James Spinti
jspinti at dartdist.com
952-368-3278 x396