That worked slick. I found the start and end of the partitions I needed to
fix. As it turns out I hosed my NTFS metadata by overextending the OpenBSD
partition. I'm making a zipslack SuperDisk and use that with the Coroner's
Toolkit to extract what I can from the raw disk.

Bummer.

Thanks for the help, it saved me a lot of trouble.

Joshua b. Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
http://www.greentechnologist.org