On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 10:39, Troy.A Johnson wrote:
> Show us the recipe! Or the money, whatever...

Wow, you rebooted in attempt to fix a problem with a procmail filter?

You realize you can run procmail on the command line with only a mbox
file as input?

cat Mail/mailbox | procmail -d username

and watch your procmail logfile. You'll need to set your logfile up in
your .procmailrc as per `man procmail`