OK, for sure, Linux dosent support the Intel 3200 DSL modem, or the other way around. Well I have some news. FreeBSD, does support the DSL modem, I think. When I was installing it it detected the modem, or so I think. I never could get FreeBSD installed because I get CD-Rom errors. I think I burned the CD wrong. You will need the latest version of FreeBSD. Well, if anyone can back up my alligations, your help will be greatly appreatieted. I know FreeBSD is not Linux, but its just as good. Hey, its not Windows.